Advertisers can use the Advanced Advertising Package to promote 1 or 2 of primary ad(s) and save

-

Advertisers can use the Advanced Advertising Package to promote 1 or 2 of primary ad(s) and save

-
Administrator
save over $85.00 per month on advertising. Get tons of promotional services for an unbelievable price!

The Advanced Advertising Package bundles access to several of our more popular services into a single easy and inexpensive subscription payment each month.
Service Details
NameAdvanced Advertising Package
Price$14.95 USD per month.
Billing TypeMonthly Automatic Billing
Term?n/a
Affiliate Commissions$2.99 to $4.49 per month for duration of the subscription.
Information LinkClick here to Subscribe to the Advanced Advertising Package
Product Benefits
You can use these benefits to emphasize the value of our products on any promotion you do.  Emails, brochures, letters, etc.
  • Bundled starter services easy and affordable for Internet Marketers who are just starting out.

  • Billing is automatic and hassle-free.

  • Includes a good mix of several services which make it easy for advertisers to track, display, and promote ads and businesses.
Notes:The commission rate for this package is calculated based on a 20% minimum and a 30% maximum rate.

Instantly start, sell, manage and grow using our wide range of products & services like payments, free online store, logistics, credit & financing and more across mobile & web.

Personals

चारों वर्णों की समानता और एकता
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः, सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद् दुःख भाग्भवेत्। ऊँ शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः