The Gold Package gives advertisers access to even more tools with which to promote their business

-

The Gold Package gives advertisers access to even more tools with which to promote their business

-
Administrator
In addition to including all of the Advanced Advertising Package services, Gold Members also receive access to the URL Tracker Service and 50 Auto responders with up to 50 message sequences in each.  This package is an excellent value for the money as other sites offer the Auto responder alone for more than double the price of our Gold Member Package.  This is an excellent selling feature.

Service Details
NameGold Membership Package
Price$24.95 USD per month.
Billing TypeMonthly Automatic Billing
Term?n/a

Product Benefits
You can use these benefits to emphasize the value of our products on any promotion you do.  Emails, brochures, letters, etc.
  • Earn additional income with the included Affiliate Account with increased commission rate @ 30%.

  • Billing is automatic and hassle-free.

  • Includes access to an Auto responder, the Opt-in Mailing List Builder, and the URL Tracking service for tracking campaigns.

  • Access to 2 valuable E-books written by top internet marketers.

  • 3000 Traffic Exchange credits FREE as a signing bonus.
Notes
Information LinkBecome an Adlandpro Gold Member Today

Instantly start, sell, manage and grow using our wide range of products & services like payments, free online store, logistics, credit & financing and more across mobile & web.

Personals

चारों वर्णों की समानता और एकता
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः, सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद् दुःख भाग्भवेत्। ऊँ शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः